Questers Rendezvous presented by OBX History Weekend salutes the searchers, like Louis Armstrong, who came to the Outer Banks’ Nags Head Casino in search of a new musical sound that they called Jazz.
When: Friday, April 1st, 2022
Where: The Hilton Garden Inn in Kitty Hawk
Time: 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Tickets are $50 per person and include dinner and performance.
Sponsor tables of 10 are available for $700.
Questers Rendezvous Reservations 2022
OBX History Weekend Friday Evening Event
Quester’s Rendezvous is a dinner and show which features the OBX Queen of Jazz, Laura Martier, and Manteo’s favorite opera singer, Tshombe Selby, with a live jazz band.
- The evening is by reservation and pre-pay only.
- Reservations payments must be made by March 1st, 2022.
- Includes hor d’oeuvres, dinner, & performance concert.
- Cash bar available to guests 21+.
Hors D’oeuvres at 6 PM:
- Cheese and Crab Dip hors d’oeuvres
Buffet Dinner & Show from 7 PM – 10 PM.
- Broiled Salmon Filet with Dill Hollandaise
- Garlic & Peppercorn Encrusted Beef Tenderloin
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- House Salad
- Roasted Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Chef’s Specialty Dessert
- Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Iced Tea
- On-site Bar for 21+
About the Performers
Throughout the year, Laura Martier performs in the United States from coast to coast and in Costa Rica.
Tshombe Selby performs at the Metropolitan Opera in New York during the season and off-season, with various regional opera companies as well as in Elizabeth R & Company performances.
OBX Queen of Jazz, Laura Martier
Manteo’s Favorite Opera Singer, Tshombe Selby